Confidential Waste Disposal Services
All businesses, organisations, healthcare providers, professionals and individuals have confidential waste that must be discarded. Customer lists, patient files, credit card receipts, price lists, sales statistics, drafts of bids and correspondence and even inconspicuous memos contain information about your activities which would be of interest to many people. Employees, customers and patients have the legal right to have this data protected. Many companies have a horror story about sensitive information falling into the wrong hands – but choose Datashredders and you can rest assured that your confidential data will remain secure until it reaches our shredders, where it will be rendered irretrievable. How do we know this?
- Our team of shredding experts have ten-year background checks and are vetted to BS7858;
- If you are supplied with a waste container, it is accessible only to those with a key – your organisation is given one and we have one, so there is no risk of any unauthorised parties gaining access to your confidential documentation;
- If you are concerned about any confidential information being misplaced during transit, don’t be – our mobile shredding trucks can shred anything at your premises. You can even monitor the shredding if you wish!
- Our AXO double-cut shredder is a state-of-the-art machine, shredding paper into pieces a fraction of the size a normal shredder would;
- We are just as able to shred laptops, hard drives, computer towers, data discs and other data storage systems as we are paper – so you only need ever deal with one shredding company;
- We issue a Certificate of Destruction at the end of every visit for added peace of mind.
Without the proper safeguards, it’s easy for staff to absent-mindedly put confidential waste in the bin, where it’s readily available to anybody. The dustbin is considered by business espionage professionals as the single most available source of competitive and private information from the average business. Any establishment that discards private and proprietary data without the using a paper shredding company doesn’t just risk sensitive information falling into the wrong hands. It also exposes itself to the chance of criminal and civil prosecution due to its failure to safeguard staff and customer security as well as the costly loss of business.
No mobile paper shredding company can offer you greater security and peace of mind than Datashredders – so to take advantage of our confidential waste disposal services, simply fill in the enquiry form on our contact us page, dial the number you see at the top of the page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.