We value your business, and all of your scheduled shredding collections will be transferred over to us to ensure continuity of service. There will be no need for you to re-book them.
- If you normally order a quantity of sacks, this is still possible and we can send these out to you and you will be invoiced on collection.
- If you currently store your confidential waste in consoles, then just call us when you are ready for your confidential waste to be destroyed.
Rest assured you will still be getting the same high-quality service for your collections, which will be collected by one of our fleet of mobile shredding trucks.
We pride ourselves on our compliance with European Information Destruction Standards and accreditations and offer:
- A Certificate of Destruction after each shredding appointment for your records
- Flexibility – regular or one-off collections
- Secure waste containers to fill with your documents ready for shredding
- No need to sort waste – we take care of that
- An efficient, secure, large capacity industrial shredding machine
- Membership of the Shredding Alliance
- All sizes of jobs, from a few documents through to thousands of pages
- Hard drive shredding and other data destruction services
- 99% of everything we shred is recycled
While hybrid working continues, we are able to drop off secure disposal sacks, and collect shredding, from employees’ homes as part of our commitment to our customers.
This takes place on the day we visit your office and will ensure confidential waste and media located off site is managed and disposed of securely.
If you have any queries or would like to book a collection, please contact our friendly customer service team on email@example.com or 0800 0271 922.
We look forward to working with you.
The Datashredders team